I’ve sipped the Kool Aid and I’m really liking Friend Feed as a lifestreaming aggregator. One feature that is a bit hard to find is filtering by individual services. I’ve created a Greasemonkey script that sticks a huge bar of icons at the top of the page to make this accessible.
- It remembers the context you’re in.
- If you’re browsing within friends, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service on your friends.
- If you’re browsing within a specific user, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service on that person.
- If you’re browsing the public timeline, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service for the public timeline.
- It returns 100 results per page instead of 30.
- It will automatically update itself if I update the script.
Let me know if you have any problems in the comments.