Subscribe with RSS
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication (but a better name is Read Some Stories). It is like having a spam-free inbox that webpages are delivered to. You will need an RSS Reader. I recommend Google Reader or Bloglines.
Reading my RSS feed has all of the same information as reading it on the website.
- Look at the upper left corner of the blue status bar and click “Blog Info >> Add to Blog Roll” or “Blog Info >> Subscribe to Blog”.
- Add me to your twitter friend list to get updates of my new blog posts and links I think are worth sharing
- Add to del.icio.us
- Del.icio.us is a bookmarking service owned by Yahoo.
- Add to
- Technorati is a blog search engine. They also let you read your bookmarked blogs similar to using RSS.
- Subscribe by email using FeedBlitz
- You will receive one email a day.