5 Reasons Why I’d Want John Chow As a Brother-in-Law
John Chow is running a “Review My Blog” promotion, but instead of reviewing John Chow: the Blog I thought I’d review John Chow: the Man based on information I’ve gleaned from reading his site.
These are my top 5 reasons why I’d want to be John Chow’s brother-in-law.
1. Common Interests
- Family dinner conversation could revolve around blogging, internet marketing and web too dot ooooh.
- As a dotCom mogul and master of TechZone, I’d likely get much better gifts for Christmas with John as part of the family.
- John Chow voted for Stephen Harper. I’m not that into politics, but that would be sure to create huge crazy conflicting debates whenever our families got together, during which I could sneak off to play Xbox 360.
4. Food porn
- Finally, someone else would want to go to the restaurants *I* want to go to.
- In true brother-in-law fashion I could hit him up for money when times are tight…
- … and when times aren’t tight.
Of course, the number one reason why I’d want John Chow as a brother-in-law (to quote the immortal words of Gwen Stefani) is because John Chow is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Unfortunately for both of us, I’m already happily taken, he’s allergic to cats, and he doesn’t even have a sister. Too bad John, it could have been beautiful.
UPDATE: I’ve been reading some of the other entries and it really seems like John is turning himself into a meme. So far my favorite has been the D&D Monster Manual entry for him.
This would have been a great entry to my 5 Things contest.