Join in the discussion
- Matt offers the tip that Shift-Enter in the WordPress compose editor will insert a page break instead of a paragraph.
- Mark offers some tips for synching email between Outlook and Gmail.
- Someone from the Rachota project recommends their open source time tracking application
- Why Rachota?
– Open Source (SourceForge project)
– OS independent (Java)
– Portable (runs from USB drive)
– Small and fast (217 kB)
– Stable (authored by a quality assurance engineer)
– Localized (Czech, English, German, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Why Rachota?
- Yuri recommends using My Life Organized for time tracking. It has PocketPC support.
- Timethief gives suggests checking for trackback links in the WP Theme Review
- Matt mentions that Gwabs has 61 pre-orders so far
- Devlin comments on bug reporting at Boeing
- pH comments that “Mountain out of a Molehill” is flamebait for Rands in Repose fans, Kate Winslet fans, and any developer who is fighting with QA.
- Blackscribe wants to know how to set up multiple Gmail accounts with Outlook
- RickK thanks me for my Nokia 6682 review that lead him to buy the phone. Proof that blog product seeding does work.
- mporch wanted to know how to get two-way sync working with ScheduleWorld
- mario wanted to know how to re-install the QuickOffice trial applications with his Nokia 6682
- I’ve closed the comments on the ScheduleWorld article because Mark has set up a forum and a blog, so that would be a much better place to contact him.