Join in the discussion
- Tons of comments on the Holy Grail of Synchronization, as usual.
- Jeff wants to link table fields in MySQL the same way people do it in Microsoft Access. Any suggestions?
- Egg on my face. I implied that Tomi Ahonen changed his opinion on “the death of iPod” when even a 4th grader could tell that wasn’t so.
- Mike suggests Gaping Void as an alternative to VistaPrint, while Niels agrees that you get what you paid for.
- LeisureGuy points out a theme bug with Andreas09 that I missed.
- Barkowitz is happy about the ability to easily switch between the rich text editor and the raw HTML editor.
- Scott points out that by promoting the Logitech Harmony Remote I’m inadvertently plugging bad Adam Sandler movies as well.
- SomeGuy plugs his website as a source for Nokia themes.
- AJ lies (as usual) about his blog traffic.
- Skinner696 comments that it’s easy to bash web startups and be critical without offering any new ideas.
I’ll be coding up a greasemonkey script to automate these comment summaries any minute now.