//engtech is three months old.
The blog has been around for three months now and it has been 2 months since I last looked at the statistics.
- 75 categories with 162 posts.
- Unknown (more than 20) comments with 342 spam comments blocked by Akismet (Pretty much all of the spam is from the same idiot).
- The blog has had ~8000 page views in 3 months.
- Most views in one day was on 2006/07/14 with ~1220 views from when I posted my article on Programmer Productivity to reddit, digg, and blogcritics.org.
- Second most views was on 2006/07/05 with ~550 views from my article on language independent source code documentation tools.
- I was averaging around 20-50 views a day but it has increased to around 250 views a day since I followed the tips in Building an Audience.
- RSS reader stats are showing a maximum of 200 in one day on 2006-07-14 with an average of around 26 a day.
- A google.com search for engtech currently comes up in position #5 (up from #19 last time I checked)
Previous “The Stats” Entries: