- Keep supplies on hand for delivering your resume to employers.
- Have the following with you for an interview:
- contact information for the people you will be meeting
- directions on how to get there
- copies of resume
- list of references
- questions to ask the employer
- paper for notes and a pen
- comb, breath mints, tissues
- Have two basic interview wardrobes and keep them in tip-top shape (know your local 1 hr dry cleaner).
- Give yourself plenty of time to get there (I like to scope out the location in advance to find out in advance about construction closures and where parking is available).
- Follow up afterwards and make sure you can be reached.
Interview Planner – Job Interview Advice from Monster.com