My Favorite Posts from DailyBlogTip’s Project3
As part of Project3, Daniel from Daily Blog Tips has asked us to read and rate each other’s entries. I went through the big list of 115 entries and here is my (much shortened) list of favorites. They are mostly about blog advice or health tips. You can read my entry for Project 3 here: 3 Surefire Ways to Advertise Your Blog on a Shoe String
This list was put together using my delicious2blog tool that I will be making freely available by September 1st. If you would like to receive an announcement when the program is available then please subscribe to a new blog I’ve created purely for announcements of new software/tools/themes I’ve created at IDT Labs. Not only does it post a list of links from del.icio.us based on specific tags, but it also sorts them by the number of times they’ve been saved on del.icio.us, dugg or linked by other blogs.
- How I built 10,000 links in 3 weeks
(blogstorm.co.uk, 13 saves, 33 inbound links, 3 diggs)
- From the article: ” Building a website is so easy these days that you really need to have remarkable content and linkbait if you are to succeed.”
- How To Sell Your Blog in 3 Easy Steps | Performancing.com
(performancing.com, 6 saves, 23 inbound links, 12 diggs)
- From the article: ” Selling a blog may seem a daunting task, but it doesn’t need to be so difficult or stressing. Perhaps what you need is the right system to assist you in selling your blog.”
- 3 + 3 + 3 Places Where You Can Get Free Icons For All Seasons And Reasons
(lytebyte.com, 5 saves, 23 inbound links, 8 diggs)
- Lots of sources for free icons when doing theme design.
- 3 Surefire Ways to Advertise Your Blog on a Shoe String Â« //engtech – internet duct tape
(internetducttape.com, 4 saves, 23 inbound links)
- This was my post from the project 3 group writing project.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Storytelling
(dailyblogtips.com, 4 saves, 23 inbound links)
- From the article: ” t makes a big difference if you are reading about something that the author thinks it might be true compared to something that he actually experienced in the first place.”
- 3+1 Things Blogger’s Should Never Ever Do.
(clazh.com, 3 saves, 26 inbound links, 1 diggs)
- Done steal other people’s content. Don’t be rude. Don’t steal ideas. Don’t post without checking your facts.
- Top 3+1 Sites about Blog Contests — Freakitude
(freakitude.com, 2 saves, 18 inbound links)
- Wish I’d known about this for my older contests. It doesn’t seem like any of the sites have a huge following yet, but they can be a great way to get some free stuff by blogging.
- Blogging in Three Numbers | www.mapelli.info
(mapelli.info, 2 saves, 16 inbound links)
- From the article: ” You have to build audience, to write valuable content, to get some links. You have to grow your authority, to create a network of bloggers from your niche, to find sponsors. Zero is the start of your journey.”
- 3 Ways to Track Your Comments
(pureblogging.com, 2 saves, 23 inbound links, 3 diggs)
- Three tools for tracking the comments you leave on other blogs.
- Add Impact To Your Photos With –The Rule Of Three– | Epic Edits Weblog
(blog.epicedits.com, 2 saves, 18 inbound links)
- This is one I learnt in photography school..
- 3 Reasons why I suck as a blogger — Binary Moon — The home of Ben Gillbanks
(binarymoon.co.uk, 19 inbound links)
- I feel the same way as what he writes. My blog traffic peaked in feb/07 and now I’m redefining what my blog means to me.
- L’Amour De Blog: 3 reasons why blogging is like being in love | Romantic Ideas: Romance Tracker
(romancetracker.com, 26 inbound links)
- From the article: ” If this post sounds all too familiar, your relationship with your blog may have already gone far beyond the platonic . . . and entered into the mysterious, intoxicating world of l’amour de blog.”
- Three reasons to try a marathon… | allaboutrunning.net
(allaboutrunning.net, 21 inbound links)
- From the article: ” In daily life we can afford to indulge our mind’s complaining or moaning – it might get us down, but we generally manage to avoid grinding to a halt.”
- Top 3 Mistakes of Rookie Web Designers | Quartz Mountain Communications
(quartzmtn.com, 17 inbound links)
- From the article: ” We aren’t talking about the real amateur problems, like cheesy animated GIFs, loud backgrounds, and horrible font choices. Here we’re looking at mistakes that you might see from professionals who get paid good money for their work.”
- 3 Reasons Why I Love the Bar Exam Â« Legal Andrew
(legalandrew.com, 20 inbound links)
- From the article: ” Oh, Bar Exam, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…”
- SeanPAune.com — Blog Archive — 3 Ways To Get Me To Not Visit Your Blog Again
(seanpaune.com, 18 inbound links)
- From the article: ” Consider these helpful hints to keep your most precious commodity, your loyal readers, coming back.”
- 3 things you can do to have a great sick day | Aiming for Independence
(richgilchrest.com, 18 inbound links)
- From the article: ” When Ferris Beuller called in sick, he didn’t just wake up one morning and say to himself, –Ferris, this would be a good day to not go to school. So what are we going to do today?– He planned ahead.”
- 3 Reasons Running is Good for You – Just Keep The Change
(justkeepthechange.com, 20 inbound links)
- From the article: ” there are also a lot of reasons why running is good for you, and here are 3 of them.”
- Get Healthy In Three Minutes : 60 IN 3
(60in3.com, 21 inbound links, 1 diggs)
- From the article: ” There seems to be a belief that being healthy if something you can only do if you have large chunks of spare time.”
- 3 reasons why comment relish is not good for your blog — Siteguide
(siteguide.us, 21 inbound links, 1 diggs)
- From the article: ” automated messages do not elicit any appreciation from users. When I get an automated mail from any place I’ve been to, I simply know that my contribution was not acknowledged by a person but by a computer.”
- 2Dolphins – July Blogtipping
(2dolphins.com, 17 inbound links)
- Had to pick this one because he’s blogtipping Webomatica and Hamelife.
- diabetic47: 3 Things I Have Done To Save My Own Life
(diabetic47.blogspot.com, 17 inbound links, 1 diggs)
- From the article: ” For about 4 years I “played” with the idea I was diabetic and it almost ruined my life.”
- 3 Easy Steps to Becoming More Effective
(lssacademy.com, 17 inbound links)
- Achieve flow by not stopping