Tag Cloud Generator – New Version
A new version of Tag Cloud Generator is available (07/03/11)
- Fixed bug with some CSS styles not being created unless you had a lot of categories.
- Included lots of examples of how to tweak the different options.
- Can check for updates/bug announcements from within the program.
- Add colours to your tag cloud (IE: a heat map)
- Every option is configurable.
- Choose different colours, different sizes or both for the tag cloud.
- Control the size of the smallest and largest fonts.
- Useful for people who do not have the CSS upgrade.
- Control the number of different CSS styles that are created.
- You may want more or less.
- Display the settings used in tagcloud.html and tagcloud_css.html.
- Good for creating examples and debugging problems.
- Tested with various self-hosted WordPress installs — it works.
- Mac/Unix versions